Follow Us!

U.S. Veterans we thank you for your service.

The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs website has information about burial benefits available to military service members and their families. The veteran’s DD214 or other separation documents are necessary to begin the application process.

We are available to help as families navigate the process during this stressful time.

Bradbury Memorial Center will automatically apply for the following unless the family requests otherwise:
Grave or niche marker
Service medallion
Ceremonial burial flag
Presidential Memorial Certificate
Military funeral honors

A veteran may also qualify for a funeral or burial allowance.

Aside from private-cemetery burial, there are more options when it comes to interment and disposition of qualifying veterans. There are currently more than 100 U.S. National Cemeteries with available spaces, although some have very specific requirements and regulations. There is also Burial at Sea. Further details of the overall processes are available on the VA’s website.

Military service document replacement

The VMET card or other veteran identification cards are not recognized in lieu of the DD214 for burial benefits. If the veteran’s DD214 or other separation documents are lost, you can request to replace them here.

You may also visit the National Personnel Records Office website where online requests are accepted with the Standard Form SF180. Copy fees set by that agency apply.

Additionally, the VA Benefits hotline is 1-800-827-1000.

See Our

View photos of our facility and meet the team

View More

View Our

Funerals, Cremation, Caskets, Urns, Memorials

View More

Learn More About Us

Serving the Lake Havasu City area

View More


Help on dealing with a death in the family

View More